Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

First full day without steristrip

Here are some pictures from earlier this morning.  I can't believe we are to this point already.  It will be interesting to see if/how it changes as the healing process continues. 

My happy little soul.

My styling little princess.

Up close picture of her lip repair.  Man I love this little sweetie!

Exersaucer time - thank you Rankin's!

Mia loves it!  In fact, I just had to raise it up a notch for my long little string bean.

Same deep, soulful little almond eyes...

...new little smile.

And for a reference point - here's my little cutie pre-surgery:
My super serious little one.  I just want to go wake her up and snuggle her now!

No comments:

Post a Comment