The roll with sexy leg.
Had to roll the waist of my skinny one's jeans so they'd fit. :)
The flip and stand.
And yes, this skill - quickly being able to go from sitting to standing - is a nightmare and requires that she ALWAYS be buckled in any cart, high chair, stroller, etc.
The SADNESS! (good thing it only lasted a second!) :)
The tyring-to-take-a-nose-dive-off-the chair move.
Ah! I spy paper.
I LOVE paper! Love it! Even mama having to finger-sweep it out of my mouth and cleft palate is not enough to deter me.
At 11 months Mia:
- stands and takes a few steps along furniture
- loves to eat paper
- still puts everything in her mouth
- loves pulling the drying hand towels off the oven
- loves getting in the cabinets
- still loves chords
- now that she's just turned 11 months her new big milestone is saying "mama!" - hooray!!!
- is making more sounds "wawawa", "awe-gwa", "lalala", occationally "nanana" and "mamama" :)
- does NOT like getting her diaper changed on the floor - twisting and SCREAMING ensue, so we usually change her diaper in her room on her changing table
- is still not afraid of strangers
- loves to play and be read to
- still (usually) wakes up happy and claps as you walk towards her to get her up :)
- usually squeals with joy when she sees dogs
- is still the center of our world and SUCH a joy to watch grow and to have in our family
Yeah, she really IS that cute and we love her SO MUCH!!! :)