Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Mia the Kick-boxer

Here are two SHORT videos of our little kick-boxer! Can't wait to see those moves on the outside!

Uhm, sorry about the bare tummy shots! :)

Boom!

So, I keep telling Mia that there's MUCH more room out here on the outside to try and entice her out! :)

Of course, I did feel bad not mentioning that she'd have to be squashed by contractions in order to do that and then squeezed out an orifice that is currently the size of a garden hose. Uhm, hoping the LAST part of that conversation doesn't convince her that she wants to stay in there forever!

2 comments:

  1. Awww so cute! I loved feeling my boys move all the time!!! I hope she's born before we go visit! I want to hold her!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! You could really see those kicks! How are you doing? I loved the pictures you sent and info on your doctors appointment. I was driving to St. George so I couldn't answer. Glad Zeus got his Costco card. Any more contractions? Keep me posted!

    Love ya tons and tons! See you soon.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete