Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

It finally happened!!!

Updating in retro:

Finally have interrnet and have a minute to blog and I have SO MUCH to catch up on!!! So, I decided to try and back date it. Today's actually 2/18/2010, but I'm writing about a day I have been holding in my memory so I could save it to blog about!

The day was 1/27/2010...

I finally felt the baby move!!! I was sitting at work at lunch and felt this strange movement in my stomach. I was immediately thrilled and froze to see if I would feel it again. Sure enough a few seconds late I felt it again. Since then, I've been feeling it more and more often and the baby is getting stronger and stronger in it's movements. It's been so fun and makes the pregnancy feel more real - there's really a little one in there moving and growing. So crazy! Zeus is so envious and can't wait until he is able to feel the baby move too. He has this habit of putting his ear against my belly to sing and talk to the baby. It totally melts my heart to hear him make up songs in Spanish for the baby about how excited we are to meet them. Lately he swears that when he puts his ear there, he can hear the baby moving and the movement of the water. One time when his ear was against my stomach and I felt the baby move, he swore he heard it. It makes me want to put my ear against my sister Mish's belly to see if you really can hear anything or not! lol Watch out Mish, I have my eye on you and that cute prego belly of yours!

3 comments:

  1. Lol! I am so excited! So happy for you guys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best feeling ever! I bet Zeus will be able to feel her soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww how SWEET!!!

    It is SO fun to feel the tiny, growing baby move inside you . . . Like you said, it makes it all seem more real . . . I love that your hubby sings to the baby like that . . . How VERY sweet!!! =o)

    ReplyDelete