Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lame-O

I have been horridly lame lately about blogging and I apologizes to my one loyal reader about being sadly remiss in this area.  So, for a horridly quick blog (since it's after 11pm) update, a few quick uploaded phone photos and captions:


The new haircut. (not sure why the top of the pic is fuzzy)

My sweet little Mia enjoying the wind through her hair and the sunny day in the swing - isn't she lovely!

Checking out the ground and surrounding areas - little investigator.

Riding on mommy's shoulders for the first time = great fun!

First bicycle helmet!  I can't wait to get a bike seat now so I can go riding with her!

Kind of front-heavy with the packaging still attached.

Not so thrilled about the bike helmet.

Papa taking Mia for a ride in the cart around the isles while we wait for the oil to get changed in his car.

And they're off!  (No, Zeus isn't handicapped, well, not certifiably (lol) but the cart was left abandoned in the oil change section and had a comfy seat, so one thing led to another and Mia and him were off for a trip around the isle.  :)

Painted Mia's toes for the first time today!  She actually held still for it - I think she was mesmerized.

Mommy got a matching paint job.

No, that is not a cadaver foot - it's my lily white foot with Mia's little light caramel foot on top.

Enough for today.  I'll try to get up early tomorrow to update more.  I have Mia's 10 month photos to upload as well as photos from our trip to El Paso this weekend for Zeus's mom's birthday memorial mass and to spend time with family.

1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures! My favorite is the cadaver foot (I literally laughed out loud when I read that!) and cute baby foot together! ;)

    ReplyDelete