I can't believe how big she's getting!!!
Thinking about how she can escape the parental units flanking her.
Plan 1. Failed.
Plan 2: Distract papa with flirty eyes...
...then make a run for it. ARGH!
Chair photos didn't go much better.
Repositioned and fighting it.
And being caught by mama before doing a nose dive off the chair. Aye Mia!
Yeah, this was the best we could get. :)
At 10 months Mia:
- still babbles like crazy, but still mostly vowel sounds and "ga-ga-ga" or "gwa-gwa-gwa"
- tears all over the house on her hands and knees still
- can pull to standing with mom or dad's fingers but doesn't pull to standing on other things
- likes to play "peek-a-boo" and "I'm gonna get you!"
- will follow you around if you crawl away from her
- doesn't like being by herself in a room and will follow you if she sees you leave the room
- still loves cups
- still does not like people to hold on to her hands
- claps when she's happy and also when she's upset
- when she's playing with something she shouldn't, if you say, "Uh oh, not for Mia," she'll quite often move on to something else :)
- if she doesn't move on and you head towards her to rectify the situation, she'll throw whatever it is away from her and start clapping (almost like she's saying, "See, I don't have anything! Yay!") lol
- loves to play in the cabinets
- knows and responds to her name, and knows who Mama and Papa are
- will go to just about anyone if they put their arms out to her
- still friendly to strangers
- still loves books, showers, songs, being danced with and baths
- can still fit in 6-9 month clothes and some wider 3-6 month shorts/skirts
- still is some larger size 1 shoes as well as size 2 shoes
- is growing up way to fast and is still such a joy!!!
...and she's off!