Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve

A Christmas of Firsts

Our sweet little munchkin Mia in her "My 1st Christmas" outfit.

This will be a Christmas of firsts.  Our first Christmas as a married couple, Mia's first Christmas and our first Christmas as a family.  I'm way behind on blogging and have lots of photos to post as well as updates.  Hopefully I will be able to get caught up soon!  :)

Off to read Luke, tidy up the living room and charge all of the the camera and video batteries for our baby's first Christmas in the morning.  I'm hoping that visions of sugar plums dance in our heads and that Mia sleeps through the night so that we can all enjoy a silent night. 

I feel especially thankful as I sign off tonight for wonderful family and friends.  You know who you are but you will never know how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate all that you do.

Oh, and now that it's Christmas Eve, I finally have our family Christmas card done.  Maybe I can get our family update letter ready this week and send them out before the end of the year???  Better late than never?  Maybe.  Here it is.


Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night...

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas of Firsts!!! :) That first picture is just TOO darling! I'll have to use it in next year's calendar for sure!!! Love to all of you and hugs from merry 'ol England!

    ReplyDelete