Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

For Sofia

So, my sweet little nieces in Germany are coming to visit at the end of October (HOORAY!!!), so my sister Nikki has been talking to them about us and looking at pictures on our blog.  A few weeks ago Sofia asked to see pictures of Mia so they got online to check out the blog pics.  Sofia turned to her mom very concerned and asked if Mia had legs.  :)  Little cutie.  I guess I don't have a lot of pictures that show Mia's little legs, so here you go Sofia, proof that your little cousin Mia really DOES have legs.  lol

I took some pictures specifically for Sofia and tried to email them via my phone but I guess it doesn't work through to Germany, so here's some other ones since I already deleted the others from my phone.  Hugs to Sara and Sofia and the family in Germany from your family in Texas! 

All toasty and warm and lotioned up.

And the legs WITHOUT pants - to prove that there really ARE legs under those pant pictures.  lol

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!

    Too cute . . . She looks so LONG in these photos . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Now that I can FINALLY see her legs!)

    LOL ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so relieved to see she has legs! That's so funny!

    ReplyDelete